Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Week of Test...

Hello!

Well, this week was pretty chill. Not that a lot didn't happen, it did, there is ust a lot that is going on in the next week. This upcoming week I have two tests and a term paper due! I hope I won't get superly stressed out! But anyways!

This week I had the awesome oppurtunity to break a world record! BYU orchestrated the world's largest water balloon fight! It was awesome to be a part of! There were tons of people. The way that they organized it was after you signed in you got to pick which shirt color you wanted. There was blue, orange, pink, and green. I chose orange because one of my roommates really wanted me to, and then they divided the four colors in two groups. There was the blue and orange side (I call it the Bobcat side!) and the green and pink side. WE each got a bag of thirty balloons and we lined up on either side of a yellow rope and when Phil (check previous posts, I think I mention him) yelled go, we went! IT was the craziest thing to watch! Afterwards they shot a music video with a smaller group of us (actually not me, but two of my roommates were in it!) They also gave us free lunch. Sub sandwiches and 12oz Cookies 'N Cream BYU Creamery Ice Cream. It was awesome! I even tanned a little! If you want to see it there are videos all over the internet, major news stations, and even the local news in Texas!! :-D It's pretty legit. 

After the fight I went to a Y.A.S.E. concert. That would be the Young Ambassador Camp for high school students. MaryKathryn from Texas was in it and so I gladly went to support and I LOVED it! IT totally made me miss choir and The Theater Company musicals! It was a great show! 

Then I just hung out with my roommates and watched 27 Dresses. Then I got asked on TWO dates in a span of twenty minutes, so that was pretty exciting! Well, that is pretty much the excitement for the week! Oh yeah! I got egged!

I was walking down the street with Jessilee and Skyler and some one in a truck drove by and hit us with eggs. One of the eggs didn't hit us, and the other one hit Skyler hard on the knee and splatter all over the dress I was wearing and ALL over my legs and my shoes are ruined. IT also hit Jess kinda on the chest. IT was pretty gross, but oh well. You gotta put your behind in the past!(Name the movie).

Alright that's it!!!


"Why do I feel like I just found out that my favorite love song was written about a sandwich?"
                                                                                                                       -27 Dresses-

2 comments:

  1. The Lion King.

    And what shoes did you ruin?? Can you believe I'll be there in like two weeks! :) And who are you going on dates with?? I think I need a call ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.... my brown flats. The dates are with Skyler Ostler, Jared Gillet, and Justin Gessel. And, I am SUPERLY stoked for you to be here!!!! I have missed you SOOOO much!! :-D

    ReplyDelete