Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The first Month of School!

Hello!

I am so sorry that I have slacked off! Some of you are probably wondering what my life has been like! Here's a run down of my day to day life. The classes that I have this semester are Book of Mormon, Biology, Anthropology, World Civilizations to 1600, Mass Communications, and Irish Dance. I know what you are thinking. That sounds completely boring! And they are like all history classes! But, surprisingly most of them aren't that bad! Irish is a really interesting class! I've been learning a lot about the culture and about the dances that are traditional to Ireland! It is sooo cool! :) Classes are going pretty good. As you can imagine with my classes there is a lot of wrinting assignments and a lot of chapter books to be read. I've never had this much to think about probably ever! Most of my classes make you think about life and the people involved. 

So, some ofthe exciting things that I've done since being here. During the first week of school I got to go to a John Mayer concert with Owl City as the opener! IT was soooo much fun and definately a good choice for my first concert! :)
                                                  Me, Sarah, Zach, and Nate! :)
                                                               Our tickets!! :)

Another fun thing would be the "Our Heritage through the Decades" that we had! It was super fun!
                                      Danielle, Me, Sarah, Rachelle, Andrea, and Mikayla!
That reminds me! I need to introduce my roommates! There are five of them as you can tell and Those are their names! Danielle and Andrea are from California and Rachelle and Mikayla are from Utah. Sarah is actually from home and has been my best friend since forever! :) They are all SUPER awesome and I LOVE them all to death! I am soo grateful to be blessed with such wonderful roommates for the second time! I have no idea what it would be like to have roommates that I didn't get along with! :) Another thing that was totally fun was we had a "mini" summer reunion with some extras for Erin's 19th Birthday! It was super fun! We danced and played Wackee Six and ate WAY more cake than any normal person should!

Me and my current roommates also had a Disney Royalty themed dinner wit our FHE boys! That was so fun as we got to dress up and they decorated their apartment for the theme. (There are pictures, and as soon as I get them I will put them up so you can see!) I was Cinderella, Sarah was Giselle (Enchanted), Danielle was Nala, Andrea was Pocahontas, Rachelle was Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), and Mikayla was Minnie Mouse. :) It was totally cute and lots of fun!

Something else that happened was that Allie came to visit me this past weekend! It was sooo awesome! She was one of my summer roommates and she totally became my best friend! I love her and it was so good ot spend time with her this past weekend! Skyler also came down to see her so the three best friends from summer were back to gether and it was so much fun! :)

that pretty much sums up the past few weeks that you've missed out on! This weekend is General Conference and I get ot go to two sessions! I'm stoked! And next week is Homecoming so hopefully the dance that I've been helping with will work out and be beautiful! :) We shall see the next time I write!





"You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars." -August Rush-

1 comment:

  1. August Rush is such a cute movie.

    :)

    I like the pictures, Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete