Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finals week!

Oh wow!

I have just realized that I have failed pretty mich all semester to keep you up-to-date on my life! Let's see....there was Homecoming, Halloween, Thanksgiving and many other great parties and funness! :)





And sadly now it is the end of the semester! It has snowed quite a bit here (except for now it is completely dry) and it is COLD! It makes me ask myself why I live in Utah!! :) Yesterday was the last time I'm going to Irish dance in a classroom setign for the year and it was kinda sad! Today I went to Book of Mormon and Biology for the last time and in a little bit I'll go to Anthropology for the last time too. It is soooo sad! My bio professor had written a reflection of the semester that came with a Christmas Blessing for all of us. It was kinda sad and at the same time it showed how much he really cares for each and everyone of us! :)

I don't officially start taking my finals until monday for the rest of my classes, and next friday  Iget ot come home! I'm excited that I finally get to go back ot the state of Texas that I have missed SOOO much since I've been here since June. I kinda understand what missionaries go through only it's not like I can't see them after seven months! IT'll be so awesome to come home to the one holiday that my family is REALLY into. I can't wait to see the beauty of Christmas as it is only expressed in my house! I think ANYONE who hasn't seen my house at Christmas has never seen Christmas beauty! :) I mean my decorations now are just not the same!



But, anyways! I mean my roommates are NOT as pro as me! ;)

Well that is all for now!




"It's the Holidays! We're ALL in misery!" -Christmas Vacation-

No comments:

Post a Comment