Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby it's Cold outside!

Howdy!!

So...a new semester has begun and it looks like it'll be more difficult than the last one. I have a lot of writing and reading to do and overlapping assignments. Welcome to college! :) It shoudn't be too bad though; all I have to think is that in April I will have successfully finished a year of college! :) Woot! Woot!

The part that is even more unfun than classes is that when I showed up in Utah everything was covered in snow!! It's everywhere! It's fun and really pretty but, I'd like it ot be a little bit more warm and perhaps not as long as a month! :) But it'll be nice to get used to things like that.

I'm excited for this semester and the changes that it is bringing. In true BYU spirit there is a dance on Friday, and maybe I'll go. It all depends on whether or not I can watch the Aggies play in the Cotton Bowl! ;) I mean I still have to support my other team even though I am at a different college! :)

Well that's all! I hope you have a fantastic evening!




"Young Gru: Look, Mom, I drew a picture of me landing on the moon.



Gru's Mom: Eh.


Young Gru: Look, Mom, I made a prototype of a rocket out of macaroni.


Gru's Mom: Eh.


Young Gru: Look, Mom, I built a real rocket based on the macaroni prototype.


[Fires rocket]


Gru's Mom: [holds her breath in amazement for a moment] ... Eh."  -Despicable Me- 

2 comments: