Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This is my 16th Post. That's my favorite number! Let's talk about Preference!

Howdy!

I'm sorry that I've like disappeared off the face of the planet (I say that EVERY post!) But, this has been a stressful and kinda hard past month or however long it's been since I've written! But, there have been good things as well!

On Friday Holly and Nate came into town and we went to Arby's to dine! It was sooo good to see them again because I haven't seen them since August and we had a lot of fun. Holly looks pregnant and it's so weird! But it was awesome to see her like that! It was really short though because I had to go to Cinderella the ballet!!! :) It was sooo good! That dancers were really good and I loved getting to interpret the story. I really enjoyed it. :)

The next day was Preference! I went with a guy named Breyton Barber who is not in my ward but does live in Heritage Halls. He's awesome! We went to Zupas for dinner and then we went to the dance at a golf course in Orem. The building looked like something out of Beauty and the Beast which is good because that was the theme of the dance we went too! The other three themes were Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, and Toy Story. Beauty and the Beast was good though because they had people dressed like the characters and on the table there were roses frozen to look like the one from the movie. The Ballroom team also performed like six times, but we missed it. :( (I was most looking forward to that!) My funniest stories from the evening though was that we had to sew Danielle into her dress because her zipper broke so we were an hour off of schedule and then when we got to the dance, Lumiere hit on me! Hahaha! :) Well here are some pictures:







"That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time."                                 -Never Been Kissed-

3 comments:

  1. It looks like y'all had a great time! :) This is one thing I really miss about college/university ward life is the dances and outings! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an absolutely beautiful dress. Like Holly, I miss dances too! Have fun and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I will totally enjoy the dances!! :)

    ReplyDelete