Monday, April 18, 2011

The End of an Era

Howdy!

Well, it is finals week of my freshmen year. It's crazy to think that I have been in college since June and all the things that have happened to me and all the people I have met. What an amazing ride!

Well, since Preference there have been several fun things that have happened. First off, the week after Preference my FHE dad Jamie Testi and I went on a spontaneous trip to Salt Lake. IT was lots of fun! WE basically played around and the highlight of our day was that we saw I Am Number Four (The movie). Now we are convinced that he is number 8 and I am number 9! :)
This is us on Mars!! :)

After this my roommates and I ahd a retreat at Rachelle's house, and the next weekend was my birthday! :) It was lots of fun. There were two general authorities that came (one of them was speaking) and my roomies (old and new) took time ot make me special desserts and made me feel really special! :)



Then about a week or so after that my parents and Devin and his family came up for St. APtrick's Day (okay, so it was really Spring Break). Then there was a dance called Invitational which  Iwent to after seeing the INCREDIBLE Young Ambassadors in concert! Invitational was called Passport ot Europe and there were many countries represented. Oh! And of course they made France Purple!!! :)



It was pretty awesome!! :) then after that there was a dance and a Men's Chorus concert all on the same night and it was quite fun as well! Apparently there are a LOT of guys that I know in the choir! :)


Then the MOST fun thing of the Semester was the Disney Villain dinner that I planned! :) (With the help of my awesome roommate Rachelle!) IT was soooo much fun! Everyone got REALLY into it! It was with our FHE brothers and it could not have been a better evening!

So we had, The Evil Queen from Snow White, Ramsley the butler from The Haunted Manshion, Sid from Toy Story, Mad Madame Mim from The Sword and the Stone (Me!), Scar from The Lion King, Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmations, Shego from Kim Possible, Clayton from Tarzan, Hades from Hercules, Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove, Shan Yu from Mulan, and Mother Gothel from Tangled. It was AWESOME!!! :)

We were supposed to e in partnerships so it was me and Noah who were Mad Madam Mim and Hades! WE were incharge of drinks so they were blood red with gummy worms in them because Hades drinks a drink that has a real worm in it in the movie! :)

This was our delicious dinner!! As you can tell dessert was a little scary! ;)

Well, that's it for right now! There will probably be another entry soon and more pictures seeing as I am heading back home and saying goodbye to some people for two years! So have a good one! :)


"A llama?! He's supposed to be dead!!

Yeah...weird!"                                                              -The Emperor's New Groove-

3 comments:

  1. I was really shocked to see you posted on your blog! :) I'm glad you had a good semester! But your summer will be even BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for finishing your first year! Doesn't seem possible, huh? Have a superb summer and sing the butt opera at least once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah! Thanks for the support Holly!

    Kate- It does seem like it will never end, but it goes by quickly! And I will song the opera loud and proud as much as possible! :) I hope your summer is spectacular as well! :)

    ReplyDelete