Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Josh Groban Concert

The last post I had I told you that I was going to record summer, however I forgot to mention that I had JUST attended something that I have wanted to attend since I was ten years old. I went to a JOSH GROBAN concert!!! It was amazing! He sounds even better in person, and MAN can he sing! He is also really funny, like in a super nerdy way. But I still enjoyed it! Here are some pictures! :)


 Josh being molested by a short little Mexican girl! (He later took her on stage!) That's how close I was to him! 
 This picture is my FAVORITE! :)

There were more pictures, but they were blurry and so I picked some that looked pretty good to show y'all! :)


"Actually it's polished Marble..."   -The Princess and the Frog-

No comments:

Post a Comment