Sunday, June 13, 2010

Last Night in Texas

Hey everyone!
Today is my last day in Texas! (At least for seven months!) I just thought you would like to know what I did with my last two days! Yesterday my parents and I drove to my brother's house in Fort Worth because we had tickets to Wicked!! It was AMAZING!!! :-D It truly was a piece of beautiful theater! I was enthralled especially when Defying Gravity came on! Today we went to church and then came home and had a big dinner with both of my brothers and their families! Then we watched the Tony Awards!!! It was hilarious, entertaining, and guess who won Best Musical for 2010. Memphis!!! I was superly excited because I actually saw it when I went to New York and I fell in love with it!! Well, that's about it!

"On my last night in Havana we were King and Queen of La Rosa Negra." -Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights- 

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey! So glad I found you through Holly. I loved the Tony's last night too! I'm so excited you're off on a new adventure. You'll do great. I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm totally stoked that you found me too!!

    ReplyDelete