Monday, July 12, 2010

Cookies, Service, and Amazing People!

Hello!
Sorry that this has taken forever for me to write! I've been really busy!! So, This past week I was REALLY stressed out becuase I had a Psych test AND a Dino test! I didn't do so well on the psych one, but  I kicked butt on the Dino one! But, this weekend was a blast!  I got to  partake in doing random service for some other people and I got to meet new people like always! One of the highlights of my weekend was matching my roomie Jessilee for church! We have the same dresses only different patterns! Isn't that the cuttest? Kayla and Erin two of my other roommates also matched becasue they wore the same skirt!


Friday was eventful. So I studied for a couple of hours on my Dino and then we were going to go watch Plant 51 at Helamen Fields. Oh yeah! It had rained already once that day. So I went into my kitchen and one of my roommates had boughten a TV at DI becuase we really want ot watch movies and we have a TINY screen! So we watched Hairspray, and then went to see if the movie was still playing. WE were only there for like three minutes when it started raining. (The whole walk there it was lightening, but we thought it was harmless.) So we were rain soaked so we decide to sit in the boys dorm and dry off, also waiting for the rain to let up. We had a blast adn we met new people!


Saturday has to be my favorite day of this past week! I started by doing my laundry while studying, and skyping Holly! Then I took my Dinosaur test and got a 86!!  I was SOOO excited; in fact  Iwas jumping and singing in the hallways of my dorm! Then I got to hang out with my roomies and some of our "honorary" roomies (they're boys). WE made cookies and a cake for someone's birthday party. Then we watched Anastasia! It was the best!The nwe went to the creamery for some ice cream and a group of us went bowling. Skyler won both games, and I lost both games. And you know what? IT was probably the WORST night of bowling for me since  Iwas like six! And....I had my MOST embarassing mpment EVER!! I went to throw the ball and I stepped really far over the line stright into the the wax. And according to Jess it looked like I was side-swiped by no one! I fell on my right side and then I just layed there thinking "Why does this happen only to me?!" Well, at least it was entertaining to the people I was with! then after that we went stargazing on a hill next to the bell tower and the little stream. IT was nice getting to talk to everyone!


And Sunday was it's normal busy self!!




"I wanted to be the Grand Duchess Anastasia, but I think I look more like the Chrysler building!" -The Producers-

4 comments:

  1. Kelsey,

    This is your brother-in-law Jason. I am so proud of you for attending BYU. Your enrollment couldn't have come at a better time--from the looks of your blog you should really consider checking the course catalog for some sort of course that covers spelling and grammar. You seem to have lost yours! Alternately, you could look for the little squiggly lines below words that may be misspelled.

    All joking aside, it sounds like you are having a great time there. Is there anything you need? Would a printer come in handy? Stay out of trouble--we're watching your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I totally just watched Anastasia this weekend too! :) We think alike even when we're miles apart! (Name the movie!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're keeping busy. Thanks for the updates and picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    Jason- A Printer would come in handy and the spelling issues were becasue I was typing really fast, sorry!

    Holly- That is totally weird!

    ReplyDelete