Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I've been SUPER busy with school and moving and such!
So, the term has ended and I am SUPER sad! It's weird to not be around the same people everyday like I've been everyday since June. I had like Companion Seperation Anxiety the first night that I wasn't sharing a room with Jessilee! The last few days were kinda bittersweet. On wednesday of the last week we decided to have a HUGE family dinner with our roomies, FHE brothers, and some extras we also hang out with (Skyler and Marc). Then the next day Allie and I wanted to pull an all nighter, but we decided since we were both moving out the next day it probably was not the best idea. But, we did manage to hang out with some friends for a while and make some memories. On that night there was a meteor shower and and so me, Allie, Skyler, Jessilee, Emily, Austin, Kimmy, and Erin decided to find a spot to watch the shower for a couple of hours. Austin knew of a place near Draiper that has open skies and a great view! So, we went and enjoyed the beautiful stars! then we went homw because it was FREEZING! Then everyone but Kimmy and Erin decided that we didn't really want to go to bed yet so we went to IHOP. that was exciting! Emily feel asleep after she ate her meal and we all had to wait for Skyler because like usual he took four years! :)
The next day was the saddest of the entire week. We all got up pretty early and finished our packing and began our cleaning. Skyler came over to say goodbye, but couldn't watch us clean so he sat in the lobby with Allie's mom and my dad. Jess was the first to leave and I cried watching her go. A little while later me ad Allie left at the same time, and hte tears flowed once again! IT was even worse when we threw Sky into the mix. IT is WAY too hard to say goodbye ot the two best friends you make at summer term. The worst part? Who knows when I'll see either of them again. Neither of them are coming back for fall. But, they helped me to grow as a person this summer and I will always be greatful even though I won't see them everyday. Leaving was really hard and it was even weirder when we drove to the temple and then back to my dorm to show Holly and Nate. This happened at the same time it would have normally on sunday. Campus is quiet, but I'll be back there soon enough.
This week for my vacation I have been relaxing in peaceful Choteau, Montana. I was visiting my grandma and we did lots of fun stuff. On monday we went to the Roxy theater where it shows only one movie at one time every day. It was sooo old school! It made me happy! :) Then on tuesday we went to great falls to go shopping for some new clothes and a new computer. Then I went to the ice cream shop in Choteau and got Montana Moose Moss ice cream which is pretty much mint chocolate chip ice cream. Then we watched Once Upon A Summer that was about two friends leaving (which made me kinda sad because of the previous weekend!) The next day we wentto Glacier Park! It was lots of fun and REALLY pretty! The water was soooo blue and the glaciers were gorgeous! WE had a fun day at the park and ate a nice picnic lunch in the trees. We saw four mountain goats, and that was the extent of our wildlife citings. We didn't see any mountain lions or bears. :( When we got home we grilled some pork chops and watched Return With Honor. We also looked at some old pictures of my dad as a child and my siblings as children. Then today we jsut hung around the house until lunchtime. For lunch we went to the old drive-in (which isn't a drive-in anymore) and then we visited Andy and Charlene for a while. WE went back to gradnma's and ate peanut butter pie and headed down the road back to Provo!
So, now I'm here looking forward to tomorrow when I might be going to Yellowstone and will be going to Annie Get Your Gun with her family. Hopefully, everything will be alright and I will see my roomies and besties in the very near future!
"Keep Moving Forward!" -Meet the Robinsons-
Good quote to end with!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete