Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Semester

Hello!

Well, this semester is well underway and nothing too exciting has happened yet. I am in five classes and three of them are for the English major. It's a lot of reading, but I LOVE them! In fact my Shakespeare teacher has  used Star Trek, Doctor Who, and The Beatles to illustrate certain points. I'm excited for the rest of the semester to see what he'll bring up!



Another exciting thing is that we got brand new bathrooms!! Our complex decided that there needed to be some remodeling, so they decided to give a bunch of us new bathrooms! They are beautiful, and I quite enjoy using them! :)

That's pretty much all the excitement for the moment! :)




"There are children throwing snowballs instead of throwing heads!"                -The Nightmare Before Christmas- (I know it's actually a song lyric, but deal with it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment