Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Brand New Semester and Year!

Hello all!

     The year has ended and now it is time for me to start new resolutions and begin all new classes! Whoo!
 This year I dive more into my future. I am taking two editing classes and they look like they are going to be interesting to say the least! 
      I am excited though about my Latin Ballroom class! We are starting with the Rumba and I think that I'm actually doing pretty well all things considering. Maybe this will be the right kind of dancing for me. We will see! Maybe I'm doing well because of my Dancing Jaguars background ;)
      As I get farther into the semester, I'll keep you posted on the exciting things that are happening!

"Gaston: How can you read this? There's no pictures! 
Belle: Well, some people use their imagination. 

1 comment:

  1. I must agree with Gaston...where are the pictures!? ;) Anywho, update more!! I need to know what's going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete