So, I am in he middle (actually near the end) of the Spring Term and I am SWIMMING in schoolwork! There is so much that I have to get done and it is making me question my choices for the future, yet again.
In other news, the last semester was great and I managed to have the best semester grades-wise EVER! :)
Sarah and I planned a 50s themed date :)
Alice in Wonderland themed party
Rachelle is the first to tie the knot! ( Mikayla is not in the picture because she's on a mission)
Me and Jason :)
"Christopher Pike: Are you giving me attitude, Spock?
Spock: I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously sir, to which one are you referring?"
I check in from time to time. I love the themed parties! I need to do more of that where I am. Good luck this summer wherever you end up.
ReplyDelete