I have recently added blogger to my phone, so hopefully I'll be able to maintain this page more than I have in the past. My summer has been pretty full so far! It started with attending the spring semester so I could get more into my minor.
After the spring semester I was able to go to St. Louis! You guessed it, to see Jason :) sadly, i was sick for the first little bit, but it was such a good trip and I was able to eat at some delicious places, visit the top of the arch, see some local sites, and kayak!
From St. Louis I trekked with my parents to the Hill Cumorah Pageant once again! It was such a great experience and I was able to meet some amazing people. This year I was a harvest dancer in the scene where Lehi and his family are prospering in the promised land. I also was an unbeliever who was waiting to see if the sign of Christ's birth would come or if they would have to persecute the believers. I really liked my parts this year because I was able to see more parts of the pageant that truly touched me for the better.
Now, I'm waiting for the wedding of one of my best friends where I'm the maid of honor! The craziness will continue!
Ron: "I'm in love with her!
Harry: "Okay, you're in love with her. Have you ever actually met her?"
Ron: "No . . . could you introduce me "
-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince-
And now I want to watch Harry Potter...thanks!
ReplyDelete