So, a week ago yesterday I got married to Jason and I could not be happier! Even though our honeymoon period only lasted about one day haha.
Last Saturday we opened our wedding gifts with Jason's family and my parents and then spent the evening with Jason's best friend Adam and his wife. It was super fun and a great way to get to know them better.
Sunday we got up and went to church and then had dinner at Jason's grandma's house. After that we headed home and waited to hear from Jason's family and Adam since they all were going home to St. Louis. Sadly though St. Louis had a massive storm and they were not able to fly home until Wednesday. So, Adam and Amanda stayed in our extra bedroom! It was a lot of fun getting to know them better! :)
Monday I started school again And with that came the usual stress! Not to mention that I had the worlds worst cold from the day or so before I got married so all I wanted to do was snuggle and sleep. But, it all worked out.
Tuesday Truck went into the shop because he was having some problems. Sadly, Wednesday Jason and I has to walk a lot in the middle of a snowstorm :) but, Truck is now fixed and everything is good!
We are starting to make our little apartment more like a home everyday and have gotten pretty much everything we need! At least, for now! All we need is a little more free time to be able to unpack.
We did manage to have some free time on Thursday night and we spent it snuggling an watching White Collar and Doctor Who! :)
"Yoohoo! Big summer blowout!"
-Frozen-

No comments:
Post a Comment