Saturday, May 10, 2014

Springtime!

Hello all! Spring has sprung (well sort of it's been pretty chilly recently and wet). Jason and I are about the same as always. We have discovered that both of us enjoy certain tv shows and movies so we have been exposing the other to it. We started by watching all of Doctor Who starting from Christoper Ecckeston to the second to most recent season. Since we finished those we have watched all of the James Bond movies. We literally finished last night. They are so awesome! I gotta tell you though Sean Connery is my favorite. 

Jason recently was hired as customer care at a local security system place and is doing pretty well. I guess when you have awesome people skills a job like that is a walk in the park! 

I'm busy going to school for both the spring and the summer. My original graduation date was supposed to be in April, but because of my stupidity I still have three semesters of a foreign language to take. In fact, I will walk in August but I will still have one class after that to take. Boo. I am also taking my last editing class right now and I'll take my last English class during summer. For my editing class we are creating a student anthology of various people in the humanities. I had to turn in a paper so I'll be sort of published at the end of June. 

I also recently discovered that my love in English is not in editing. I think that the skills are useful, however the world of publishing is not for me. I am not the right personality for that at all. I have been looking into a masters of library science programs and have actually been enjoying the research. So, maybe I'm meant to be a librarian. Who knows! I just applied to be a clerk at the local library so we will see what happens!

Other than that Jason and I are just as happy as can be! We are embracing our unknown future and hope that we figure it out soon. :)




"The name's Bond. James Bond."

No comments:

Post a Comment