Hey!
Two weeks ago Jason and I set out on a lightning quick roadtrip to St. Louis for an open house for us! It was so much fun! We left right after I took a Spanish test on Thursday and drove the whole way. Let me tell you, Truck gets pretty toasty when the sun is out. Needless to say that we did not smell or look the best when we arrived at Jason's parents house! Hahaha.
We spent the first day getting a few things organized and cleaned up. My parents came out to St. Louis as well and it was fun to get to catch up with them. Jason and I also got to catch up with his best friend for dinner. We had a lot of fun.
Saturday we spent cleaning the backyard and getting it ready for everyone to come over. We also prepared lots of delicious food. His mom is amazing! She took care of all of the planning by herself. :) Then people began showing up! It was perfect weather. It wasn't too hot because the sky was overcast so we were able to be pretty comfortable outside. I met lots of amazing and nice people who spoke very highly of my husband. I agree with them. He is absolutely incredible! :)
Sunday we went to church and then slowly began getting all of our stuff ready to go and packed in Truck. We had to bring a lot of things home with us that Jason had left out there and some other random items like a dresser that we desperately needed. After we packed we headed down the road. The trip home was about the same as the trip out except that we hit a massive rainstorm that lasted several hours. It was not our most favorite.
Monday, we got home in the early evening and after unpacking our car decided that we were not in the mood for cooking so we went out to one of our favorite spots and got delicious food. :) We also left the stuff in our living room until yesterday! (Okay, that's not completely true. We were slowly taking stuff out and most of it was gone by the time his sister came to visit this weekend.)
Also, this past weekend we got to spend some time with Jason's sister and her husband and some of Jason's other relatives. We saw the movie Maleficent. It was super good! :) I do love fairytales though so maybe I'm biased! ;)
"Oh dear, what an awkward situation."
-Sleeping Beauty-
-Maleficent-
No comments:
Post a Comment