Right now Jason has a new schedule at work and we are trying to adjust to what it is doing to our daily rhythm. But, so far we are liking it okay and it has been a lot of fun having some changes.
One of my roommates gets home from her mission this week and on Sunday I get to see her! How crazy! The last time I saw her was February 2013. She missed the entire courtship, engagement, and marriage of me and Jason! I suppose it is a good thing that she already knows us both and that she knew I was interested in him before she left otherwise that would have been a real shocker! I am excited to see her through because we have a lot of catch up on. She served a mission and I finished school and got married! Not to mention she is like a sister to me so I've missed her a lot.
Other than that life is just about the same as always! Jason and I are busy counting down until our honeymoon! I am SOO excited! I'm sure you will get lots of details after it happens! :)
" If my aunts find out I'm friends with a ghost, they'll throw a witchy fit and I won't get to see you any more."
-Casper Meets Wendy-


No comments:
Post a Comment